1. Harvey, J.A., S.F. Chastin ja D.A. Skelton, Prevalence of sedentary behavior in older adults: a systematic review. Int J Environ Res Public Health, 2013. 10(12): s. 6645-61.
2. de Rezende, L.F.M., et al., Sedentary behaviour and health outcomes among older adults: a systematic review. BMC Public Health, 2014. 14(333).
3. Blondell, S.J., R. Hammersley-Mather ja J.L. Veerman, Does physical activity prevent cognitive decline and dementia?: A systematic review and meta-analysis of longitudinal studies. BMC Public Health, 2014. 14: s. 510.
4. Thompson Coon, J., et al., Does participating in physical activity in outdoor natural environments have a greater effect on physical and mental wellbeing than physical activity indoors? A systematic review. Environ Sci Technol, 2011. 45(5): s. 1761-72.
5. Bowler, D.E., et al., A systematic review of evidence for the added benefits to health of exposure to natural environments. BMC Public Health, 2010. 10: s.456.
6. Logan, A.C. ja E.M. Selhub, Vis Medicatrix naturae: does nature "minister to the mind"? Biopsychosoc Med, 2012. 6(1): s. 11.
7. Sales, M.P., et al., A novel dynamic exercise initiative for older people to improve health and well-being: study protocol for a randomised controlled trial. BMC Geriatrics, 2015. 15: s. 68.
8. Sales, M., et al., A Novel Exercise Initiative for Seniors to Improve Balance and Physical Function. Journal of Aging and Health, 2016. DOI: 10.1177/0898264316662359